Post by Ace of Hearts on Apr 26, 2020 13:10:17 GMT -8
I was hoping to have a MAy monthly shoot since Best Shoot by a Dam Site was postponed....HOWEVER..... I fine Governor has not given his almighty blessing as of yet and the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club is remaining closed to non-members and groups of 10 or more.
I am sorry to say this but there will be not May shoot unless there is a miracle!
Dam Site is still scheduled for the first weekend in June. We will just have to wait and see for sure and make a call when we have more information.
If Dam Site does happen, we will need as much setup help as we can get on Friday June 05. The weather will be HOT and will drain workers quickly. Thankfully we have all day to get it done.